DC娱乐网

“放松警惕” 别只会 relax,这样说才地道!

当我们在面对陌生的人,陌生的环境的时候,往往会发自本能的变得警惕,只有在自己舒服的,熟悉的环境,面对熟悉的人,才会放松警

当我们在面对陌生的人,陌生的环境的时候,往往会发自本能的变得警惕,只有在自己舒服的,熟悉的环境,面对熟悉的人,才会放松警惕,轻松做自己!

那么你知道“放松警惕”用英语怎么说?

大家一起来学习下吧。

编辑

01. let one's guard down

(1) guard “警戒,戒备,防备”

(2) let one's guard down “放松警惕,放下防备”

也可以用lower/drop one's guard表示

英语解释为if you let your guard down,you relax when you should be careful and alert,often with unpleasant consequences.

You can't let your guard down.

你不能掉以轻心。

You let your guard down,you starts to really care about someone.

你放下一切防备,开始真心对待一个人。

02. 有戒心 defensive

defensive “戒备的,有戒心的”

you don't have to be so defensive.

你用不着这么有戒心。

Best to not show him you're nervous or defensive.

最好不要让他发现你很紧张或者有戒备心。

03. catch sb. off guard

1.catch/throw sb. off guard “趁某人不备,

使某人猝不及防,使某人措手不及”

英语解释为to surprise someone by doing something that ,they are not ready to deal with.

To be honest, the question caught me off guard.

说实话,这个问题让我猝不及防。

It's fine. It just kinda caught me off guard。

没关系,我只是有点措手不及。

2.catch (one) on the hop 措手不及

I'm afraid you've caught me on the hop -I wasn't expecting you until next week.

恐怕你让我有点措手不及——我以为你到下周才会来。

I'll definitely help you with ,that report later—you just happened to catch ,me on the hop right now.

我待会一定会帮你做那份报告--你现在让我措手不及。